Monday, April 4, 2011

Housewife FairyTales....

Shhhhh! Don't tell my hubby, but I've been dating! It's not what I expected it to be. Not as much fun as I once thought it was when I was a girl. Well, here's the scOoP!

I made a date with the duster...
But, was less than impressed! And for some strange reason I kept sneezing! I must have been allergic to something he was wearing!

I made a date with the Dishes...
But, Boy O' boy! What a greasy mess! I had to always clean up after him, and he was always," Too Hot!" or "Too Cold!" Never happy and no matter how hard I tried, so spotty!

I made a date with the laundry...
It was exhausting keeping up with mis-matched emotions and sorting things out! Under pressure, he folded. He was so frumpy when we went out, and all ready had wrinkles! I was glad I quit him, it really took a load off!

I made a date with the toilets...
But, I couldn't stand the crappy language and potty mouth! And the stench! I flushed that dream real quick! 

I made a date with the vacuum...
Finally, I thought I found TRUE LOVE! But, turns out he sucked just like everyone else! 

I made a date with a dark, smooth stranger...
It was BLISS at first! I loved his KISSES and felt every time we where together we where flying off to MARS or the MILKYWAY! But that relationship was bringing me down with baggage and heavy feelings, so I  stopped seeing him and got a membership to the gym.

I think I may go make a date with a warm bath...

P.S. dark, smooth stranger is chocolate! Just verifying!         

3 comments:

  1. Oh Shay, you make me laugh! Love this post and the picture too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable! I date dark chocolate too and am quite impressed... (:

    ReplyDelete